We currently have COVID-19 Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna mRNA vaccines for ages 6 Months and up.
Pfizer-BioNTech Bivalent booster for ages 5 and up
Moderna Bivalent Booster Vaccine for ages 18 and up
Novavax Covid Vaccines for ages 12 and up ( 2-dose primary series)
- “Vaccines reduce the risk of COVID-19, including the risk of severe illness and death among people who are fully vaccinated.
- COVID-19 vaccines are effective, but studies have shown vaccine protection can decline over time—especially with the Omicron variant. As a result, booster shots have been recommended to enhance or restore protection against COVID-19.
- All FDA-approved or authorized COVID-19 vaccines provide substantial protection against COVID-19 hospitalization and death.
- CDC will continue to provide updates as we learn more (Center of Disease control and Prevention).”
If you believe you HAVE COVID-19 or you were exposed, we can now test you!
Sars-CoV-2 Viral Testing is available to all patients, regardless of symptoms. All Patients will be evaluated by our Clinicians prior to testing.
- Our ANTIGEN TEST is highly specific, and up to 93% sensitive to Covid-19. Results are detected in 15 minutes. If a negative results is detected, then your sample is sent to Quest Diagnostics for PCR validations. Results are generally back in 2-5 days.
- Lab PCR Test: Samples are sent out through a third party lab (Quest Diagnostics) for PCR testing. Results are usually back in 2-5 days.
- RAPID PCR TEST: We offer an EXPEDITED PCR test for Covid-19, results in less than an hour. This option is perfect for patients who may need same day or immediate Covid-19 results
- RAPID COMBO-PCR TEST: This Expedited PCR Test is used for Patients who are symptomatic. This test, Known as the 4PLEX can determine if patients are infected with Covid-10, Influenza A & B, and/or RSV. This is the perfect option for patients who may need immediate attention or treatment for Covid-19, Influenza and RSV. It is also a great option for Infants who are symptomatic and may require immediate attention.
OUR RAPID PCR TESTS are done IN-HOUSE and have an out-of-pocket expedited service fee. It is Highly specific and sensitive, comparable to LAB PCR testing. The GeneXpert Instrument Systems we use automate and integrate sample preparation, nucleic acid extraction and amplification, and detection of the target sequences in simple or complex samples using real-time PCR assays.
- If you receive a Rapid Antigen Test, you will receive your result during your visit, with a turn around time of 15 minutes.
- If you receive an In-HOUSE PCR Test, you will receive your result during your visit, or if do not want to wait, you may receive them through a phone call or an email. Results are also always available on your patient Portal.
- Your Lab PCR test will be available on your patient portal or Quest Diagnostics Patient Portal in 2-5 days after your visit. You may need to register for the EZMED patient Portal or the Quest Patient Portal for the very first time.