During these unprecedented times, we want to assist you in any way we can. That’s why we’re now offering telemedicine appointments so you don’t have to leave the comfort of your home!
What to do:
FAQs/What to know:
Interested in telemedicine? Great! The steps below will explain what to do and what happens when you connect with one of our providers!
- Call us! and let us know you’d like to do a telemedicine visit with our provider
- We’ll register you into our system or if you’ve been at our center before, we’ll verify your information
- We’ll send you to doxy.me/timoniumurgentcare to sign in
- You will have to check in and enable your camera
- You will then be placed in the “waiting room” for the doctor
- The doctor will log in and you’ll be set!
Telemedicine is the use of technology that allows physicians to diagnose and treat patients without having to step foot into a medical facility.
You can use telemedicine to have a physician evaluate any health -realated issues you might have! This would include but is not limited to:
- Sore throat
- Flu-like symptoms (such as body aches, fever and chills)
- Sinus pressure and congestion
- Eye or ear pain
- Painful/frequent urination
- Nausea or vomiting
- Skin irritation or rashes
- Generalized pain